Monday, August 14, 2006

loving is loving

I can't tell if this is a path or an adventure. I just let it flow. For life is once in a lifetime though I believe in what so called a reincarnation, this is what I live on now.
  • Loving my family, for my existence in the world rely on them. For the blood running in my veins. Trying my best to make them proud which is a hard thing to do. For everything they have done for me.
  • Loving my lover, as there is no tomorrow. For we don't know what is ahead of us. For our love is protected with love itself.
  • Loving all my friends. For friends are precious jewels of life. They are our closest sisters and brothers we can rely on.
I can mix and match the sentences followed, but it would be the same. I don't think your heart, my heart, afford it loosing one of them.

I appreciate and love them above since they are the best ever happen in my life. Could not ask for more to God.
Since wealth is nothing without love
.

Come what may. But as I live my life now to God I pray there would not be any regrets in the future. I experience them, I love them, I spend my time with them, I do my best.

for all of you in my life. thank you for make life even merrier

2 comments:

hello said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hello said...

eh eneng.. caranya ganti2 font size di blogger gimane sih?